- Prior to your first wear, wash your shirt to soften the material and remove any chemicals from the fabrics;
- Use lukewarm water for washing;
- Separate the white from coloured clothes, particularly on first washes;
- Avoid tumble drying your shirts. Instead, let them hang inside-out;
- Use non-abrasive stain remover around the collar, cuff and armpit region before washing when necessary to maintain the shirt’s colour and brightness;
- For best results use a steam iron. Always set the temperature according to the fabric you’re ironing.
- Cleaning: A clothes brush and hand steamer will be sufficient for most suits. Make sure you never wash your jacket. Only dry clean your suit when absolutely necessary;
- Pressing: You can press your suit if it gets wrinkled, however, a hand-held clothes steamer and trouser press work well for everyday wear;
- Storage: Always hang your suit on a hanger and leave it upright in the closet. Make sure it’s got plenty of air.
Trousers & Chinos
- You can machine wash your trousers or chinos on gentle or have them dry cleaned. Never tumble dry them.
- You can machine wash your socks, but never tumble dry them.
- Wash your ties separately in a machine on a gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Cleaning: Use a micro bre cloth or soft polishing cloth for general cleaning;
- Don’t use cleaning solutions, polishes or tarnish removers;
- Storage: Store the cufflinks in storage cases to help prevent wear.
Still unsure? Contact Us