- PRODUCT CARE
- Delivery Information
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Product Information
- To clean, use a clothes brush and hand steamer.
- Never machine wash your jacket. Pants can be washed in lukewarm water on a gentle cycle.
- Dry clean your suit occasionally as required.
- You can iron your suit if it gets wrinkled, however use a hand-held clothes steamer for best results
- Always hang upright in a well-ventilated closet.
- Wash prior to first wear
- Maintain colour and brightness by occasionally using a non-abrasive stain remover around the collar, cuff and armpit before washing
- Always use lukewarm water and a gentle cycle
- Dry hanging or flat, avoid tumble drying
- Use a steam iron for best results
- Dry clean or machine wash on a gentle cycle. Avoid tumble drying. A standard iron or hand steamer can be used to press.
Machine wash your ties separately on a gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Cleaning: Use a microfiber cloth or soft polishing cloth for general cleaning. Avoid using cleaning solutions, polishes or tarnish removers. Store in a box away from sunlight.